TEFL Certification Course
Want to teach English in Argentina? With the added benefits of our network of local job contacts, our 4-week TEFL course in Buenos Aires offers you the skills and qualifications you'll need to get the job done, including real classroom practice in Buenos Aires. Find out more!
Ailola Buenos Aires is a language school which has been founded in 2005 in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Besides Spanish classes the school offers a TEFL certification program at very affordable fees targeted to foreigners.
Learn fundamental skills in English-language instruction – lesson planning, basic grammar and pronunciation, error correction and more – in our 30-hour per week course over 4 weeks. At the end of your program you will take a final English grammar exam.
- Two weeks of classroom formation
- Two weeks of real classroom practice and observation in Buenos Aires
- Personalized assistance to help you find teaching opportunities in Argentina after your course
- The option to take Spanish lessons with us after your TEFL course to improve your job prospects in Argentina
- Pre-arrival Skype Q&A Session
- Orientation meeting on the first Monday of classes
- Language materials (textbooks, photocopies, interactive material, notebook and pen)
- Free afternoon activities
- Personalized assistance to help you find accommodation, volunteering and internship in Buenos Aires
- Ailola Buenos Aires Welcome Pack including maps, dining and nightlife guide, etc.
- Discounts on Tango dinner shows
- Discounts on weekend activities, like polo and football matches
- Discounts on travel in Argentina
- WiFi and computers with internet access at the school
- 24-hour emergency line
- Ailola Lingua Certificate upon completion of your course